Introducing our new Beauty Columnist, Mum and Celebrity Make Up Artist, Sally Rowe!Sally is the go to MUA for many stars, from red carpet events, magazine shoots, weddings and family occasions, and it’s easy to see why, with over 10 years experience in the industry...
Introducing our new Beauty Columnist, Mum and Celebrity Make Up Artist, Sally Rowe!
Sally is the go to MUA for many stars, from red carpet events, magazine shoots, weddings and family occasions, and it’s easy to see why, with over 10 years experience in the industry her impressive portfolio speaks for itself. We are absolutely thrilled to welcome Sally to team BROOD and she’s kicking off her column with us by sharing her top ten beauty tips!
Don’t forget to tag us in any pics or videos or you trying out any of the techniques.
- Everybody knows that a damp beauty blender gives your primers/concealers an even coverage. Why not go one step further on the days that you need that extra boost and pop your damp sponge in the freezer for 30 minutes before applying product. This is an effective way to get smoother results and also tackles puffiness arond your eyes.
- Want that flawless bold lip? Use a fine brush handle or slim pencil and push against your outer lip line so that the colour just glides on without smudging, creating the perfect pout.
- Skin feeling dull and tired? Why not give your face a superfood face mask. My favourite is Seamoss gel. Apply before bed over cleansed skin, leave for 2 minutes then add your night time cream over the top.
cont…. why not add to your smoothies or even take on a teaspoon orally,. Its packed with minerals and has a whole host of benifits. My go to is Angel Jane Seamoss.
- If you havent quite mastered the cat eye look and need that extra help, try the foolproof and old time trusted method and use a small strip of tape on an angle towards the brow (dont peress too hard for easier removal). Use your liner or eyeshadow as usual and then carefully remove the tape “Voila” The perfect sharp cat eye.
- Give your skin that extra dewy glow. Add a little illuminating primer to your foundation. I use NIOD Photography Fluid Opacity. There are two variations the 12% for fair to medium skin tones or the 8% which is a bronze tan shimmer for deeper skin tones. I use without foundation around the pool over a 50 spf to create my flawless glow on.
KEEP UP TO DATE WITH BROOD:
Kim Minchin Dunn © TOM PITFIELD PHOTOGRAPHY "...I opened the wardrobe and I was overwhelmed with what I was going to wear!" KIM MINCHIN DUNN INTRODUCES OUR STYLE SECTION...Hey everyone! My name is Kim and I’m owner of Kim Minchin Lifestyle, bringing you exclusively...