Sally Lindsay is one of Britain’s best loved actors and presenters, best known for her roles as Shelley Unwin in ITV’S Coronation Street, Lisa Johnson in Sky One’s comedy series Mount Pleasant, and as Kath Agnew in the BBC sitcom Still Open All Hours.
TASTY GARLIC AND HERB SALMON PASTA BY SIMON WOOD
Looking for a quick, low-budget, yet delicious dish to cook for the family this weekend? Try this tasty Garlic and Herb Salmon Pasta by Master chef winner and Award-winning Wood Restaurants owner – Simon Wood.
Garlic and Herb Salmon Pasta
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1/2 Pack of Spaghetti or Tagliatelle
- 1 Tub of garlic & herb soft cheese
- 1 Tin of Salmon
Optional Items are:
- Dill and Parmesan Cheese, but they are not essential,
1) Place a pan of salted water on to boil, once boiling add your spaghetti and cook for 11 minutes
2) Open your Salmon
3) In another saucepan, on a low heat, gently warm your soft cheese, add 4 tablespoons of pasta water and if you have some, black pepper.
4) Carefully drain the pasta and add it into the soft cheese, add the salmon, and stir, before serving.
KEEP UP TO DATE WITH BROOD:
SALLY LINDSAY: CHILDCARE CAN BE SEEN AS A ‘DIRTY WORD’, BUT THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH IT
BROOD LIVE Q & A AND TRYING NOT TO LAUGH AT WORK
Our co-founders Lolo Stubbs Author & Tom Pitfield Photography try to explain when the Early Bird finishes. Filmed by Rob Stubbs. They managed to hold it together for the final version, see below...
CONFIDENCE Confidence is a preference, as Damon Albon (Blur) once stated. If confidence was indeed something we could choose, would we choose it? I’m not sure that everyone would drink the magic potion even if it was that easy, as I think confidence can be associated...