Terms & Conditions
Please ensure we have all of your most up to date contact details so we can let you know of any important updates regarding your subscription. Update your contact details here.
The term ‘subscription’ refers to the arrangement between you and us (Brood Magazine Limited) to receive a service or product via Brood Magazine Limited regularly by paying in advance or monthly instalments. This can include:
- A print subscription (also ‘print magazine only subscription’) which typically includes a magazine, available as a hardcopy delivered to you
New print magazine subscriptions:
- If you’ve supplied a valid email address, your order will be acknowledged via email within 48 hours with confirmation of your start issue. Alternatively, if we don’t hold an email address, your order will be acknowledged within 5 working days by post.
- Savings are based on the UK basic cover price of the magazine. Offers are valid for the specified region and payment method only.
- If the magazine you subscribe to offers a regular free email newsletter and we have your valid email address, you will automatically be opted-in to receive this. Whilst you’re waiting for your issue to arrive, your newsletter will be sent within 5 days. Should you wish to opt-out of the free email newsletter you are entitled to do so at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link contained within the email. Opting out of the free email newsletter does not alter any of the subscription terms and conditions. If you choose not to renew your subscription, or if you cancel your subscription, you will continue to receive the free email newsletter and you can opt-out of these at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link.
- If we have your email address, we will send you service emails relating to your subscription such as issue dispatch notifications and feedback surveys, and these will be sent regardless of your marketing communication preferences – to ensure you receive these notifications please update your details here. In addition, as part of your subscription agreement, Brood Magazine Limited may contact you for research purposes to find out about your experiences with the magazine.
- The magazine frequencies are subject to change and we reserve the right to adjust these at any time during the subscription. We will inform customers of any such changes, and will give notice of any change to Direct Debit collection dates.
- During your subscription term we reserve the right to increase your Direct Debit payment, however we’ll notify you prior to changes by email or by post.
- Subscription terms vary depending on the magazine, the number of issues in your subscription will be outlined in your acknowledgement email or letter.
- Direct Debit Offers: An initial payment for the number of issues specified in the applicable offer will be taken and the subscription will continue at the renewal rate specified, unless you are notified otherwise.
- For UK subscription enquiries, please telephone +44 (0)750 331 5720 or email email@example.com
- Direct Debit Subscriptions will automatically renew and can be cancelled anytime. Please note, future subscription terms will be cancelled so be sure to contact us 28 days before your next payment is due.
- Should you wish to cancel your subscription, you can do this at any time by contacting us.
- If you cancel your subscription, as part of your subscription agreement and regardless of your marketing communication preferences, Brood Magazine Limited may contact you for research purposes to find out about your experience with the magazine and look to find an alternative solution which fits your needs. Just to reiterate this contact is regardless of their marketing communication preferences.
- If there is an issue processing your order or your magazine is returned as undelivered by our mailing company, Brood Magazine Limited will contact you immediately to ensure you receive an uninterrupted service but may charge to redirect your failed attempt.
- You will receive all issues specified in the applicable offer. For more information please refer to Terms and Conditions specified on the applicable offer.
- To ensure you don’t miss any issues, we will contact you before the expiry date of your magazine to remind you to renew to ensure you receive an uninterrupted service .
- As part of your subscription agreement and regardless of your marketing communication preferences, Brood Magazine Limited will contact you up to 3 months after expiry with renewal reminders and we can backdate any missed issues where possible.